Concrete Durability Monitoring
Monitoring of Durability Service Life Maturity Chlorides Carbonation
Durability and Service Life monitoring
Our Concrete Resistivity & Durability System
- Embedded sensors for electrical resistivity of concrete, to measure this key property from the inside and in real-life structural elements.
- Rugged reader/transmitter that can be placed outdoors for years with IP68 level protection.
- Wireless transmission of data via mobile phone network anywhere in the world; WiFi optional for factories and labs.
- Full-fledged mobile & PC app with charts, alerts, configuration, and fully integrated into the Concrete Quality software.
- American Standard for RCPT – ASTM C 1202 – 19: Standard Test Method for Electrical Indication of Concrete’s Ability to Resist Chloride Ion Penetration
- American Standard ASTM C1876 – 19: Standard Test Method for Bulk Electrical Resistivity or Bulk Conductivity of Concrete
- European Standard EN 12390 – 19: Testing of Hardened Concrete – Part 19: Determination of Resistivity (currently in draft)
Our Target Customers
Our customers have two main goals for our Concrete Resistivity & Durability system:
- Concrete Characterization and Mix Design Optimization
- Long-term monitoring for Maintenance & Governance of structures
Mix design optimization
Testing and R&D
Maintenance & Governance
We’re consultants for concrete production & technology, QA/QC, and mix design. We’re software developers, with a full system for digital transformation of production and quality control of concrete operations.
We’re concrete technologists and scientists, with experience in monitoring and durability. We’re the inventors of this new system with embedded sensors that will revolutionize how Service Life is predicted and Durability is assessed and verified.